Neuro & Spine Surgery
Neuro & Spine Surgery Hospital
The area of medicine known as neurology is dedicated to understanding and treating nervous system problems. If you are looking for one of the best Neuro Hospital in Patna, then visit K.P. Sinha Hospital. The nervous system controls and synchronizes bodily functions in a sophisticated and complex manner. There are two main divisions:
- The brain and spinal cord are parts of the central nervous system.
- Eyes, ears, skin, and other “sensory receptors” are examples of peripheral nervous system components.
A neurologist is a medical professional with expertise in neurology. Among the conditions that the neurologist addresses are those that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, including:
- vascular disease of the brain, such as stroke
- disorders of the central nervous system can cause demyelination, including multiple sclerosis
- headache conditions
- brain and peripheral nervous system infections
- Parkinson’s disease is one example of a movement issue.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s illness), Parkinson’s disease, and other neurodegenerative diseases
- diseases of seizures, such as epilepsy
- spinal cord conditions
- issues with speech and language
K.P. Sinha is one of the best hospital if you are facing any kind of above mentioned issues. Here, you will be treated under one of the best neuro surgeon in Patna. Surgery is not performed by neurologists. They recommend one of their patients to a neurosurgeon if they need surgery.
Neurology Hospital in Patna
Diagnosis and treatment
A neurologist is qualified to identify and handle neurological conditions. Neurologists must first assess whether the neurological system is in need of repair. After reviewing the patient’s medical history, a neurological examination is performed to evaluate the patient’s reflexes, coordination, mental condition, sensibility, and strength. If you are looking for one of the best neurologist in Patna, then visit K.P. Sinha Memorial Super Speciality Hospital.
Additional tests could be required after a diagnosis has been made in order to direct treatment. Tests like the computed axial tomography scan, magnetic resonance imaging, electroencephalography, or electromyography are used to make the diagnosis. Multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, spinal cord problems, diseases of the muscles, peripheral nerves, and neuromuscular junctions are examples of neurological disorders. Are you in search of one of the best neuro hospital in Patna? If your answer is yes, then visit K.P. Sinha Memorial Super Speciality Hospital.
Neuro-oncology is a significant clinical subspecialty of neurology that deals with the treatment of individuals with primary brain tumors, metastases, and the neurologic side effects of cancer. At K.P. Sinha Memorial Super Speciality Hospital, you will get a team of great neurosurgeons in Patna.